The year 1993 saw India liberalising its economic policies. Sh. Haresh Mehta anticipated the growing demand in various industries for quality Metals and Ferro Alloys. To address this need, Blyth Metals (India) Private Limited was formed in 1994. Today Blyth Metals (India) Pvt. Ltd. (BMI) has established itself as a dependable and trustworthy trading and indenting company with reliable supply and support from world renowned sources.
Blyth Metals (India) Pvt. Ltd. (BMI) has the following divisions-
- Ferro Alloys
- Granites & Marbles
BMI’s product range is as follows:
- a) Ferro Alloys
- Charge chrome (low P 0.015% – 0.03%).
- Calcum Silicide – Powder, Granules & Cored Wire.
- Ferro Aluminium.
- Ferro Boron.
- Ferro Chrome – L.C, M.C, H.C.
- Ferro Manganese – L.C, M.C, H.C (Low P with 0.10% max).
- Ferro Molybdenum.
- Ferro Nickel – Granules & Ingots.
- Ferro Niobium – Normal & Vaccum grades.
- Ferro Phosphorous.
- Ferro Silicon – 45%, 65%, 70%, 75% & low Al in lumps & fines form.
- Ferro Sulphur
- Ferro Vanadium – 50% & 70%
- Ferro Zirconium
- Silico Manganese
- b) Pure Iron
- Billets, Granules & Powder.
- c) Metals
- Aluminium, Copper, Lead, Nickel, Zinc
- d) Other Metals
- Antimony, Arsenic, Bismuth, Cadmium, Chromium, Cobalt, Magnesium,
- Manganese, Mercury, Selenium, Silicon.
- e) Ore & Oxides
- Manganese Ore, Iron Ore, Chrome Ore, Wolframite, Molybdenum Ore,
- Vanadium Pentoxide.
- f) Scraps
- Brass, Aluminium, Copper, Stainless Steel, Zinc, HMS1&2, Used Rails.
- g) Master Alloys
- Aluminium, Vanadium, Nickel, Molybdenum based Master Alloys. Mainly for
- Titanium and Super Alloy Producers.
- h) Others
- Flourspar: Acid & Metallurgical grade, Synthetic Rubber & Chemicals,
- Petroleum Products
- i) Electronics
- Ferrite and Powder Iron Cores, PCB Laminates, Si Wafers, Cu Foil, Laminating
- Paper, Aviation Components.
- f) Polymers
- Polypropylene and polythene, scrap and reprocessed granules.
- Ferro Alloys: High Carbon Ferro Chrome, Charge Chrome, High Carbon Ferro Manganese, Silico Manganese (High Carbon)
- Iron Ore
- Chromite Concentrate
- Zinc Concentrate
- Lead Concentrate
- Granites & Marbles
Indenting and Distribution
With a strong knowledge base of Market in India, we are in a position to offer specialized services to Our Business partner to meet their business objectives in India. We provide high quality service and support to Customers and Principals alike. This will provide you with a very competitive advantage of penetrating new markets without compromise on quality.
BLYTH’s biggest strengths lie in its huge Network, deep domain expertise and flexibility to adjust with the complex needs of Customers.
Blyth Metals Pvt Ltd is the authorized representatives in India for Magnetics, a division of Spang & Co, is a leading world supplier of broad range of high quality precision soft magnetic components and materials to the electronics industry.
Magnetics® is a leading world supplier of precision soft magnetic components and materials to the electronics industry.
We specialize in research, design, and production of a broad range of high-quality powder cores, ferrite cores, and strip wound cores for applications such as chokes, inductors, filters, transformers, and power supply components for use in alternative energy, telecommunications, aerospace, automotive, military, computer, medical, and other electronics systems.
Our wide range of products include MPP, High Flux, XFLUX, and Kool Mμ, Powder Cores, Ferrite Cores, Nanocrystalline and Strip Wound Products.
We offer you following benefits:
- Large range of cores (Ferrite, MPP, High Flux, Kool Mu, XFLUX, Nanocrystalline & Tape Wound Cores)
- New and large size of cores (62 – 165 mm toroids)
- Competitive pricing
- Design assistance from our Application Engineering staff
- Samples for prototypes & testing
- Prompt service
Started in 1988 to mainly supply specialised products such as Chromium, Molybdenum, Tungsten etc. to niche markets in the country.
- Molybdenum Metal in the form of powders, rods bars, wires, sheets, pellets and stampings such as Moly Discs and Copper Clad Moly Sheets.
- Chromium Metal in the form of powders, briquettes, carbides, nitrides.
- Tungsten Metal in the form of powders, rods, sheets and stampings.
Premium Metals represent following principals of world repute.
- Delachaux, France: Reputed and quality procedures of Chromium Metal Products.
Started in 1999 mainly to address the needs of small segments/consumers by local trading, stock and sale of various products.
Open to all kinds of products depending on the market conditions, demand and supply and Govt policies with regards to EXIM policies and presently have started stock & Sale of Low Carbon Ferro-Chrome, Ferro-Silico-Calcium, High Carbon Ferro-Manganese.
Mainly catering to small segments of the market such as small steel mills, foundaries, etc.